VPG Ultra High Precision Z1 Foil Wrap Around Chip Resistor
Vishay Precision Group (MALVERN, Pa) announced that its Vishay Foil Resistors brand (VFR) has introduced a new series of military-qualified, ultra-high-precision Z1-Foil wrap-around chip resistors. The 303261 - 303266 series is based on VFR's Z1-Foil technology. They provide design engineers with the tools to build circuits while reducing costs in the most critical circuits by eliminating the need for corrective circuitry. Additional features include:
- Six chip sizes from 0603 to 2512.
- A wide resistance range from 10 Ω to 75 kΩ.
- Power ratings to 400 mW @ +70°C.
- A rise time of 1.0 ns, with effectively no ringing.
- A thermal stabilization time of <1 s (within 10 ppm of steady state value).
- A voltage coefficient of <0.1 ppm/V.
For more information, visit www.vishaypg.com.