Saelig’s Handheld Touch-Tablet RF Analyzer
Saelig (Fairport, NY) has introduced the RF-Vue T10 Spectrum Analyzer - an RF communications tool integrated with a 10" Windows 8 Touch Tablet. It covers the standard wireless microphone and IEM (in-ear monitor) frequency range of 470 to 700 MHz, while an extended-frequency version, the RF-Vue T10X has a frequency range of 40 MHz up to 2.5 GHz, covering all VHF and UHF microphones, IEMs, assisted-listening devices, and remote-control equipment. Additional features include:
- Resolution bandwidth selections of 15 steps from 2 kHz to 3 MHz.
- A range from 0 to -130 dB.
- A max input level of 0 dBm/1 mW or better.
- A min detect signal sensitivity > -100 dbm.
- A typical accuracy of +/- 2dB.
- A frequency stability of 0.5 PPM.
For more information visit www.saelig.com.