Bird Technologies introduces SiteHawk Antenna and Cable Analyzer
Bird Technologies (Solon, OH) has introduced the SiteHawk Antenna and Cable Analyzer. This pocket-sized Antenna and Cable Analyzer operates from 85 MHz to 4 GHz and features an intuitive interface readily accessible to the first time user and minimizes clicks for an expert using it every day. Substantial internal storage eliminates the need to worry about file storage, holding thousands of traces on the device for future analysis, or reporting. Additional features include:
- A Frequency Domain Reflectometry measurement method results in a highly reliable assessment of the health of critical components in your system.
- A fault location or DTF mode indicates VSWR or Return Loss levels at each point along the cable and antenna system length.
- A Cable Loss function measures insertion loss of the cable system over a given frequency range.
- A USB communication port for connection to storage device and battery charging.
- A color display is clearly visible in direct sunlight.
For more informayion, visit www.birdrf.com.