Amphenol Expands Pre-Configured RF Cable Assembly
Amphenol Connex (Moorpark, CA) has announced the expansion of their pre-configured fixed length RF cable assembly line to include standard metric lengths. These assemblies are ideal for a variety of commercial and industrial applications that require standard configurations or lengths. These configurations feature:
- Gold and nickel plated Amphenol Connex connectors.
- Availability in straight plugs, R/A plugs, and bulkhead jacks.
- A variety of popular configurations: BNC, SMA, SMB, and between series.
- Flexible cable of RG-316, RG-316 Double Braided, RG-58, RG-59, RG-174.
- Conformable semi-rigid options that include both 0.085” and 0.141” diameter cables.
- RoHS compliance.
For more information visit www.amphenolconnex.com.