To substantially boost the performance of multi-touch industrial displays via an all-in-one HMI and automation device, Beckhoff Automation (Savage, MN) has released the new CP22xx Panel PC series. Designed for cabinet installation, the CP22xx series combines the advantages of a modern multi-touch interface with high-performance multi-core processors for automation and control applications. Features include:
- Multi-core CPUs – Intel Celero, Core i3, i5 (all with 2 cores), and i7 (4 cores) of the 3rd and 4th generation.
- Available screen sizes from 12” to 24”.
- Widescreen display orientations in landscape and portrait formats.
- A mini-PCI slot for factory-installed cards.
- 2 GB DDR3-RAM (extendable to 16 GB).
- A hard disk, a CFast card, or SSD.
- An on-board dual Ethernet adapter with 10/100/1000Base-T connection.
- An on-board SATA RAID-1 controller (Intel Rapid Storage Technology).
- A serial RS232 interface and 4 USB 2.0 ports.
For more information visit www.beckhoffautomation.com.