Vectron International Announces Small Form Factor Low G-Sensitivity TCXO
Vectron International (Tampa, FL) has announced the release of a low g-sensitivity TCXO for military, industrial, and other harsh environment applications.
"The TX-707 is our latest solution in answering our customer's increased need for high reliability and high performance in a small footprint for portable and airborne applications," said Dave Bail, General Manager, Precision Oscillator Group, Vectron International. "Designers today cannot afford to sacrifice performance or reliability for size and this small footprint TCXO addresses their key environmental specifications."
Critical applications in the military, avionics, and industrial markets continue to emerge and higher data rates escalate phase noise requirements under harsh environment applications. This TCXO was designed to meet the challenge of delivering low g-sensitivity performance in the smallest footprint.
- Low g-sensitivity 0.2 ppb/g standard, with a 0.1 ppb/g option.
- Package: 7.0 x 5.0 x 2.8 mm.
- Temperature stability to ±1 ppm from -40° to 85° C.
- Standard frequencies: 10, 12.5, 20, 25, 40, and 50 MHz.
- Fully hermetic device for washable applications.
For more information visit vectron.com.