Shielded Small Footprint SMD Power Inductors from Sumida
Sumida Corporation (Tokyo, Japan) has announced their new magnetically shielded CDRH3D23 Series of power inductors for high-density power circuitry. With ferrite drum construction and a unique geometry, these devices yield high inductance values while measuring just 3.92 x 3.92 x 2.5 mm.
Applications include driver circuitry, DC-DC converters, switching power supplies and regulators, boost converters, buck-boost regulators, and more. These circuits may power wireless communications products and MM2M power circuitry. Standard packaging is carrier tape and reel packaging, 7.0”diameter reel, 500 pcs per reel.
- Inductance values from 0.47 – 47 μH.
- DCR as low as 18.8 mΩ (typ. @ 20° C).
- RoHS compliant and halogen-free.
- Full-rated temperature range of -40° to +105° C.
- Solder reflow temperature to 260° C peak.
- Compliance with IPC/JEDEC Moisture Sensitivity Level 1.
- Unlimited floor life at ≤ 30° C / 85% RH.
For more information visit sumida.com.