New Inclinometer Series from BEI Sensors
BEI Sensors (Goleta, CA) introduces the T-Series industrial inclinometer, a compact and high performance sensor for measurement of slope or tilt angles of an object with respect to gravity. The T-Series uses advanced MEMS technology, which offers the best combination of precision and responsiveness for today’s industrial marketplace. Incorporating built-in linearity and temperature compensation, both for offset and sensitivity, makes this one of the highest performing MEMS-based sensors available.
Designed for harsh outdoor applications, these easy-to-mount inclinometers are sealed up to IP68. When properly mounted with a sealed mating connector they can even withstand IP69K washdown environments. The T-Series is ideal for tilt measurement applications on industrial equipment such as mobile cranes, forklifts, drilling towers, construction, and agricultural machinery.
Technical specifications include:
- Dual axis measurement range up to ± 60°.
- Optional single axis measurement range of ± 360°.
- High Resolution of 0.01°.
- High Accuracy of 0.1°.
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic or AW6082-T6 aluminum alloy housing.
- Highest protection class: IP69K, IP68.
- Outputs of 4 - 20 mA or 0.5 – 4.5 V for analog interface, or CANopen.
For more information visit beisensors.com.