Elma’s New Step Attenuator for High-End Audio Applications
Elma Electronic (Fremont, CA) introduced the A47 audio attenuator, a switch designed specifically to provide high-end volume control, superb sonic performance and precise switch feel. First in a series of new PCB-based audio switches from Elma, these low-profile attenuators provide 47 positions with selectable end-stops from 1 to 6 channels. Technical specifications include:
- 47 positions with selectable end-stops.
- Low profile: 36 mm by 36 mm.
- Up to six channels.
- Available with pre-populated thin-film SMT resistors or in non-populated THT versions.
- 10k, 25k, 50k, 100k or 600 Ohms standard input impedance.
- Low-bounce contact system with 3 micron gold plating.
- Motorized, IR controllable versions available.
For more information, visit www.elma.com.