CTS Introduces New Ultra-Low Jitter and Excellent Phase Noise Oscillators
CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) (Elkhart, IN) through its subsidiary, CTS Electronic Components, Inc., is offering clock and voltage control oscillators with high performance. The company will be unveiling these new devices June 3-5, 2014 at the IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS) in Tampa, FL, at booth number 322.
Newly added clock oscillators, Models 637, 638, and 653, enhance jitter performances for applications such as synchronous ethernet, WLAN/WiMax, xDSL, SerDes, storage area, fiber channel, SONET, optical data transmission, telecom, and test & measurement. The devices feature:
- Phase jitter RMS as low as <0.1 ps (Model 638), <0.5 ps (Model 637) and <0.7 ps (Model 653) at 12 kHz to 20 MHz bandwidth.
- Frequency ranges up to 170 MHz (Model 638) or up to 320 MHz (Model 637 and Model 653).
- A 5 x 7 mm (Model 637 and Model 638) or 3.2 x 5 mm package (Model 653).
- Complimentary differential outputs (LVPECL or LVDS),
- 2.5 V or 3.3 V supply voltage.
- Fundamental and 3rd overtone crystal designs.
For more information visit ctscorp.com.