CTS Introduces ClearPlex Waveguide Duplexer
CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) (Elkhart, IN) through its subsidiary, CTS Electronic Components, Inc., announces its new ClearPlex® Waveguide Duplexer, delivering performance comparable to air-cavity with 2x to 4x smaller size, for cellular infrastructure, 6-10 GHz microwave, NLOS backhaul, and military communications. CTS will be displaying and demonstrating performance of these new RF ceramic waveguide filters on 3-5 June, 2014 at the IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS) in Tampa, FL, at booth number 322.
CTS’ ClearPlex Waveguide Duplexer uses patent-pending structures and proprietary high-quality ceramic formulations in duplexer and band pass filter configurations for 3GPP bands 1, 2, 4 and 7, with more bands in development.
- Support of input powers of up to 500 W peak and 50 W average.
- Low insertion loss of 1 to 2 dB.
- Frequency ranges from 1,700 MHz to 10 GHz.
- Sharp rejection points reaching up to -80 dB.
- Passive Intermodulation (PIM) levels less than -110 dBm.
For more information visit ctscorp.com.