Crystek Announces New 3274-3280 MHz VCO
Crystek (Fort Myers, FL) has announced the new CVCO55CC-3274-3280 VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator). The CVCO55CC-3274-3280 is ideal for use in applications such as digital radio equipment, fixed wireless access, satellite communications systems, and base stations, and comes packaged in the industry-standard 0.5 x 0.5-in. SMD package.
- Operating range from 3,274 to 3,280 MHz.
- Control voltage range of 0.3 ~ 4.7 V.
- Typical phase noise of -115 dBc/Hz @ 10 KHz offset with excellent linearity.
- Output power typically +5 dBm.
- Input voltage of 8 V, with a max. current consumption of 30 mA.
- Pulling and Pushing minimized to 3 and 0.1 MHz/V, respectively.
- Second harmonic suppression of -12 dBc typical.
For more information visit crystek.com.