WAGO's Loop-Powered Signal Conditioner offers Conversion, Isolation, & Transmission
WAGO (Germantown, WI) has expanded its JUMPFLEX line of signal conditioners and relays to include a loop-powered signal conditioner offering conversion, isolation, and transmission of a variety of signal types. The new 857-450 features power supplied by the output signal loop so no separate 24 VDC power supply is required. Additional features include:
- Safe electrical isolation of circuits at 2.5 kV with less than 0.1% transmission error enabling precise signal values.
- An operating temperature range from -25° to 70°C.
- A wide range of input signal types with dip-switch configuration.
- Zero and span adjustment for fine tuning.
- Vibration-proof and maintenance-free connections.
- Applicability within the process market and any time a PLC input card is active.
For additional information, visit www.wago.us.