Standex-Meder Electronics Unveils KSK-1A35/1 Reed Switch
Standex-Meder Electronics (Cincinnati, OH), a manufacturer of sensors and magnetic components, announces the release of the world’s smallest high-voltage switch: the KSK-1A35/1 miniature reed switch.
The new KSK-1A35/1 has flat surface mount leads, enabling paddle orientation and superior surface mount behaviors. Its ruthenium contacts, which greatly contribute to longer life of the switch, are available in form 1 A (SPST) (normally open contact). Center gap and typical operating and release times are 0.5 and 0.2 milliseconds, respectively. The KSK-1A35/1 reed switch operates for millions of reliable switching cycles over its vast lifetime. It consumes no power, gives off zero emissions, and is REACH and RoHS compliant. Its features include:
- Maximum glass length of 10.5 mm.
- Overall lead length of 34.5 mm.
- Operating sensitivity range of 20 to 35 Ampere-turns (AT).
- Switching voltage of up to 1,000 volts of direct or alternating current.
- Operating temperatures ranging from -40° to 125°C.
For more information visit standexelectronics.com.