RF Parametric Measurement Support
Aeroflex Limited (UK) has announced the LTE Downlink Measurement Suite, a suite of software tools that works with the Aeroflex PXI 3000 platform to characterize the transmitter and receiver parameters of LTE base stations (eNodeB) and small cells in production test. The LTE Downlink (FDD and TDD) Measurement Suite:
- Can be used either with the recently-announced Aeroflex One-Box Base Station RF Tester, which is based on the Aeroflex PXI 3000 platform, or as an expanded application on the Aeroflex PXI 3000 Series VSA and VSG modules.
- Enables RF parametric test to be performed on macro base stations and small cells.
- Allows users easy integration into the automated test system.
- Is incorporated with a user-friendly graphic interface.
- Supports RF parametric measurements during the base station R&D design stage.
- Perfors the 7 X 24 regression test, as well as advanced radio signal simulation and analysis.
For more information visit www.aeroflex.com.