New 3,200 MHz VCO From Crystek Corporation
Fort Myers, FL – Crystek's new CVCO55CC-3200-3200 VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) is engineered and manufactured in the U.S. and packaged in the industry-standard 0.5 x 0.5-in. SMD package. The CVCO55CC-3200-3200 is ideal for use in applications such as digital radio equipment, fixed wireless access, satellite communications systems, and base stations.
- Operates at 3,200 MHz.
- Control voltage range of 0.5 ~ 4.5 V.
- Typical phase noise of -112 dBc/Hz @ 10 KHz offset with excellent linearity.
- Output power typically +5 dBm.
- Input voltage of 8 V, with a maximum current consumption of 30 mA.
- Pulling and pushing minimized to 3 MHz and 0.1 MHz/V, respectively.
- Second harmonic suppression of -12 dBc typical.
For more information visit crystek.com.