Fox Electronics Announces Ultra-Precision Oscillator Technology
Fox Electronics (Fort Myers, FL) has offered an LVDS version, in addition to the recently released LVPECL version, of its next generation ultra-precision oscillator technology, XpressO-ULTRA. Designed to meet intense bandwidth requirements that need ultra-precision timing technology, XpressO-ULTRA provides clean and stable clocking to ensure better performance and lower bit rate errors. Features include:
- Available power supplies of 2.5 or 3.3 V.
- A jitter as low as 100 fs over the 1.875 to 20 MHz bandwidth, and 250 fs over the 12 kHz to 20 Mhz bandwidth.
- Operating temperature ranges from -20° to +70°C and -40° to +85°C.
- Stabilities as tight as ±20 ppm.
- An industry standard 5 x 3.2 mm package and pin-out.
For more information visit foxonline.com.