Bourns Announces New High Power TVS Diodes for AC and DC Power Line Applications
Bourns (Riverside, CA) has introduced new high Power TVS diode models in SMD packaging for use in AC and DC power line applications. The new models feature high current bidirectional port protection meeting IEC 61000-4-5 8/20 µs current surge requirements and are RoHS compliant. Models PTVS15-058C-SH and PTVS15-076C-SH offer enhanced performance stability and increased reliability, and feature:
- A 20% reduction in peak clamping voltage.
- Reduced electrical stress on the protected circuitry.
- A maximum surge current rating at 150 °C, which is 70% of their rated value at 25 °C.
- A peak pulse current rating of 15 kA.
- A 58 and 76 V standoff voltage.
For more information, visit www.bourns.com.