Amphenol’s Data Link Connector Among the Most Durable in its Class
Amphenol Industrial Products Group (Sidney, NY) has offered one of the most durable data link connectors in its class; meeting SAE J2839 and IEC 61076-2-101 specifications. Ideal for use in heavy equipment, rail mass transit, mining, and process control as well as in applications that require high speed data transmission, the Max-M12 can easily withstand extremely harsh environments and electrical noise. This field installable and repairable connector is able to withstand connector to cable retention forces of 444 N and contact retention forces of 110 N, tested at 100 mating cycles minimum and features:
- Backward compatible.
- Mate with any standard M12 with the same indexing.
- Temperature range from -55° to 125°C.
- Current rating of 4 A.
- IP67 or above.
- 90° right angle connector or straight version.
- 4- and 5-pin configurations available with A, B, D and P polarity codes.
- Solder terminals with 0.8 mm² (18 AWG) or 0.5 mm² (20 AWG).
- Dielectric withstanding of 1,000 V.
- Resistance of over 20 MΩ.
- High temperature life of 1,000 hours at 125°C.
- Contact rating from10 mΩ each with a maximum drop of 50 mV.
For more information, please visit http://www.amphenol-industrial.com