-20 mA Loop Power Accelerometers for Condition Monitoring
Measurement Specialties (Hampton, VA)[NASDAQ: MEAS] has announced the 801X series of rugged, internally-shielded, 4-20 mA loop power accelerometers. Designed to be connected to 4-20 mA readout devices or directly into a PLC/DCS control system, the new sensors offer a dynamic range of ±5 g to ±50 g in either an RMS or Peak output for use in a variety of industrial environments. Additional features include:
- Loop power from 4 mA to 20mA.
- True RMS or Peak output options.
- An operating range from -40°C to +85°C.
- A dynamic range from ±5 g to ±50 g with less than 5% transverse sensitivity.
- 10 Hz to 5,000 Hz bandwidth.
For more information, visit www.meas-spec.com.