Times Microwave Systems Introduces Mini-DIN Connector for Coaxial Cable Assemblies
Times Microwave (Wallingford, CT) has announced the new 4.1/9.5 mini-DIN straight male connector TC-SPP250-4195M-LP, now available for SPP-250-LLPL (SuperFlexible Plenum Pim) 50 Ohm low loss plenum rated coaxial cable assemblies for use in distributed antenna system (DAS) applications.
SPP-250-LLPL is a ¼” superflexible type corrugated cable with low density PTFE dielectric and FEP jacket that meets the requirements of UL 910 for plenum applications. SPP-250-LLPL cable assemblies are suitable for in-building jumpers and interconnects up to 6.0 GHz. The factory installable connectors attach via soldering of the center pin and induction soldering to the cable outer conductor providing excellent VSWR performance and reliable PIM performance.
- Excellent PIM (typically -160 dBc) for optimum system performance.
- UL910 plenum rated satisfying building code requirements.
- Super flexible for ease of installation.
- Corrugated copper outer conductor providing greater than 100 dB shielding.
- Wideband low VSWR typically 1.15:1 from 50 to 6,000 MHz covering all in-building technologies.
- Durable FEP outer jacket suitable for outdoor use.
For more information visit timesmicrowave.com.