Teseq Enhances NSG 438 ESD Simulator
Teseq (Edison, NJ) has enhanced its NSG 438 electrostatic discharge (ESD) simulator to include a brand new color touch display, allowing changes to settings and features right on the pistol. The upgraded NSG 438 is easy to use and offers a long battery life, with over 30,000 discharges at 30 kV on a single battery charge. Additional features include:
- A discharge voltage range from 200 V to 30 kV (in 100 V steps).
- Easy and quick interchangeable discharge networks.
- A 150 pF/330 Ω discharge network.
- Over 60 optional discharge networks, custom values upon request.
- 3 operating modes: single, repetitive, random.
- Built-in ISO self-calibration.
For more information visit www.teseq.com.