TE Connectivity's Rugged, High-Voltage Solutions for Military Applications
Mon, 04/21/2014 - 10:48am
TE Connectivity (TE) (National Harbor, MD) has announced its high-speed, high-reliability products for military marine applications:
- Raychem Marine High-Voltage Termination & Splice Kits: TE’s kits help ensure a maintenance-free long life, even in highly contaminated areas. They have been designed to be watertight and feature non-tracking insulation with a revolutionary new electrical stress control system and provide a safe, simple and secure way to terminate both water and non-water blocked cables rated up to 15 kV.
- Raychem Custom Multicore Cables: These cables are unique combinations of TE’s Raychem brand products built specifically to suit each customer’s needs for size and performance.
- Fiber Optics: TE's rugged optics, fiber optics and DEUTSCH brand fiber optic technology help provide a clean transmission path in bandwidth and capacity.
- High-Performance Relays: TE has extensive capabilities in the design and manufacturing of relays, contactors, solenoids and power distribution units for demanding, high-performance applications.
- Repair Products: TE’s repair products are designed to help significantly reduce the amount of labor hours spent by maintenance personnel on repairing electrical wiring harnesses and damaged wires.
For more information visit www.te.com.