Ametherm NTC Chip Thermistors for High-Accuracy Temperature Measurement
Ametherm (Carson City, NV) has introduced new NTC chip thermistors for high-accuracy temperature measurement. Recently acquired from Measurement Specialties, the devices are available in a wide range of resistance values, with precision tolerances up to 1 percent, and fast thermal response times. Additional features include:
- A footprint of 1.27 x 1.27 mm with profiles from 0.5 to 3.8 mm.
- A resistance @ 25 °C from 100 Ω to 500 kΩ.
- A temperature operation up to + 150 °C.
- A dissipation constant of 2 mw/°C.
- Thermal time constants down to 2 s.
For more information visit www.ametherm.com.