New 3850 MHz VCO from Crystek
The CVCO55CC-3850-3850 VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) from Crystek (Fort Myers, FL) operates at 3850 MHz with a control voltage range of 0.5V~4.5V. Engineered and manufactured in the USA, the model CVCO55CC-3850-3850 is packaged in the industry-standard 0.5-in. x 0.5-in. SMD package. The CVCO55CC-3850-3850 is ideal for use in applications such as digital radio equipment, fixed wireless access, satellite communications systems, and base stations. Features include:
- An input voltage of 8V, with a max. current consumption of 35 mA.
- Pulling and pushing minimized to 1 MHz and 0.2 MHz/V, respectively.
- A second harmonic suppression of -15 dBc typical.
- A typical phase noise of -110 dBc/Hz @ 10KHz offset.
- A typical output power of +7 dBm.
For more information, visit www.crystek.com