Murata’s 2x4 120W Power Supply
Murata (Mansfield, MA) announced that its MVAB120 series of single output 120 Watt AC-DC power supplies now complies with the third edition of the EN/UL/IEC60601 and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 third edition MOOP (means of operator protection) medical safety standard. With this certification, the MVAB120 series can now be used for any non-patient-contact medical application in addition to being suitable for use in networking, industrial automation, and test/measurement equipment as covered by safety standard EN/UL/IEC60950. Features include:
- Low profile open frame, measuring just 2 x 4 x 1.41 inches and satisfying the 1U height constraints of this industry standard footprint.
- Five single output models covering the popular nominal outputs from 12 to 48 VDC.
- Input voltages from 90 - 264 VAC.
- Full load deliverability from -10 to + 50°C.
- Start-up capability from temperatures as low as -20°C.
For more information, visit www.murata.com