Vishay Intertechnology Launches Stainless Steel Braking/Crowbar Resistors
Vishay Intertechnology (Malvern, PA) introduced a new series of stainless steel braking/crowbar resistors featuring industry-high pulse energy capability up to 3.46 MJ and pulse current capability up to 12 kA for alternative energy and other heavy-duty applications. Higher pulse load capacity versions built to customer specifications are also available. Features include:
- Typical temperature rise below 350 °C.
- Operating temperatures up to 375 °C.
- Resistance values from 1 mΩ to several ohms.
- Available tolerances of ± 5 % and ± 10 %.
- Maximum expected change of resistance in service of less than ± 20 %.
For more information, visit www.vishay.com