USB 3.0 SSIC and MIPI CSI-3 Protocol-Decoding Software for Oscilloscopes
Agilent Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) has introduced the industry’s first software for decoding USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Inter-Chip (SSIC) and MIPI Camera Serial Interface 3 (CSI-3) protocols on oscilloscopes. The new protocol decoders provide design and validation engineers with a fast, easy way to validate and debug their SSIC and CSI-3 interfaces. Features include:
- Correlated protocol decode information with the analog waveforms.
- Symbol, packet, frame and payload detail of the protocols.
- High-speed (HS-BURST) and low-speed pulse-width modulation (PWM-BURST) transmission modes.
- Cyclical redundancy check (CRC) on the packets.
- Search capability for various frames, sequence and errors.
For more information, visit www.agilent.com