Murata Power Solutions’ DC-DC PoL Module Adopts Powervation’s Digital Controller Technology
Powervation (San Jose, CA) announced that its PV3012 digital controller is being used by leading power supply innovator, Murata Power Solutions (Mansfield, MA) in a new DC/DC module. OKLF-T/25-W12N-C is a non-isolated, DC-DC converter. The new modules are for powering the latest FPGAs and ASICs used in networking, telecom, and computing applications. Features include:
- Maximum of 25 A at an output of 1.2 V, when operating up to 70°C with a 200 LFM airflow.
- Adjustable outputs provide precision regulation from 0.69 V to 3.63 V over a wide input range (6.5 V to 14 V).
- Ultra-fast load transient response.
- Exceptional de-rating performance.
- >90% typical efficiency in a high power density form-factor.