Miniature Pressure Sensor Eliminates Zero Shifts
Measurement Specialties (Hampton, VA) has released the rugged XP5, a miniature pressure sensor with SanShift technology that eliminates zero shifts caused by installation torque. Designed for use in environments involving measurements in corrosive liquids and gases, as found in automotive, military and aerospace applications, as well as for rugged onboard equipment monitoring, the XP5 features a body and flush diaphragm constructed of titanium and is laser welded for increased durability. Features include:
- Linearity to ±0.25% FSO from 5 bar to 350 bar; ±0.5% FSO for lower ranges.
- Improved accuracy available in custom designs.
- M5x0.8 or 10-32UNF-2A thread screw mounting; specific lengths on request.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 120°C.
- Compensated temperature: 0°C to 60°C.
For more information, visit www.meas-spec.com