Circular Thermoplastic Connectors from Amphenol use AT Contact Technology
Amphenol Industrial Global Operations (Sidney, NY) has enhanced its AT Circular (ATC) thermoplastic connectors by incorporating Amphenol’s AT contact technology. These upgraded connectors mate with a positive reverse bayonet retention system. Features include:
- Withstands current up to 13 A at 125ºC.
- Resistance of 6 Ohms using MIL-STD-1344 method 3002-1.
- Performs reliably for more than 100 mating/unmating cycles (no electrical/mechanical defects).
- Crimp tensile strength of 25 lbs.
- Water resistant to 3 feet.
For more information, visit www.amphenol-industrial.com