Tadiran Introduces Long-life Rechargeable Lithium-ion Cells
Thu, 12/12/2013 - 5:09pm
Tadiran Batteries now offers an expanded line of TLI Series, a new family of long-life rechargeable lithium-ion cells designed specifically for use in harsh environments. Features include:
- Wider operating temperature (-40°C to 85°C, with storage up to 90°C).
- Ability to deliver high current pulses (up to 5A for AA cell).
- Low annual self-discharge rate (less than 5%).
- Up to 5 times more life cycles (5,000 full cycles).
- Longer operating life (20 years).
- Charging possible at extreme temperatures (-40°C to 85°C).
- Glass-to-metal seal (others use crimped seals that are prone to leakage).
For more information, visit www.tadiranbat.com