Richardson RFPD’s 50 V Moisture-Resistant DMOS Transistor
Richardson RFPD (LaFox, IL) announced immediate availability and full design support capabilities for a new diffused metal oxide semiconductor (DMOS) transistor from STMicroelectronics (ST). The SD4933MR is an N-channel field-effect RF power transistor intended for use in 50V industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) applications up to 100 MHz. The device benefits from the latest generation of environmentally-designed packaging and is ruggedized against cyclic high-moisture operating and severe storage conditions. Features include:
- POUT = 300 W minimum with 24 dB gain @ 30 MHz.
- Moisture-resistant package for extreme environments.
- Improved ruggedness V(BR)DSS > 200V.
- 20:1 all phases load mismatch capability under CW conditions.
- Same footprint as SD4933.
- Excellent thermal stability.
- 200 °C maximum junction temperature.
- Passes THB 85/85 reliability test.
For more information, visit www.richardsonrfpd.com