New Ultra-Precision Thin Film MELF Resistor
Vishay Intertechnology (Malvern, PA) [NYSE: VSH] has introduced a new series of high-precision thin film MELF resistors. Designed for demanding applications with high stability and reliability requirements. Features include:
- Low TCR down to ±5 ppm/K.
- Tolerances down to ±0.02% in the standard 0207 case size.
- A resistance range from 100 Ω to 390 kΩ.
- An operating voltage of 350 V.
- A rated power dissipation up to 400 mW @ +70 °C.
- A long-term stability down to < 0.02 % after 1,000 hours.
For more information visit www.vishay.com.