C&K Develops Latching Pushbutton Switch for Long Travel Applications
Mon, 12/30/2013 - 12:04pm
C&K Components (Newton, MA) has developed a latching pushbutton switch with a full 4.5 mm of travel. The economical PS Series switches feature:
- Latching contacts designed to work in conjunction with standard male commercial pin and socket connectors.
- 1.57 mm sq (0.062” sq) pins with 4.05 mm (0.16”) spacing.
- “On-off” or “on-on” functionality.
- Applicability in auto interior lighting, computer, appliance and flashlights.
- RoHS compliance.
- A mechanical operating life of 20 K cycles.
- A contact rating of 1 A @ 14 VDC.
- A contact resistance of 100 MΩ (max), an insulation resistance of 100 MΩ (min.), and a dielectric strength of 500 VAC (min.).
- An operating temperature range is from -20° to 70°C.
For more information visit www.ck-components.com.