Qantek CMOS Clock Oscillator
Qantek Technology USA (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) has introduced its new CMOS Clock Oscillator. The QC1 was specifically designed for portable applications, including SD cards, Bluetooth, WiFi, portable hard drives, media players, digital cameras, and other applications requiring high density component architecture with low battery power requirements.
- An ultra-miniature surface mount footprint of 2.0 x 1.6 mm.
- Low mass.
- Profile height of 0.6 mm max.
- Frequency stabilities from 25 to 100 PPM over 0 to 70° C or an optional -40 to +85° C.
- Available for the automotive temperature range of -40 to +125° C.
- Frequency range of 4 to 50 MHz.
- Typical long-term aging of 3 PPM per year.
- Power consumption from 3 to 8 mA depending upon voltage and frequency.
- Three voltage options of 3.3, 2.5, and 1.8 V.
- Output load of 15 pF over all parameters.
- Standard output symmetry of 40/60 %.
- Complies with all RoHS directives.
For more information, please visit www.qantek.com