Empirix OneSight 9.0 Released for Performance Monitoring
Empirix (Billerica, MA) today announced the general availability of Empirix OneSight 9.0, a robust performance monitoring solution that includes capabilities for setting sophisticated alerts and action plans for voice quality and network systems issues, as well as contact center and unified communications application problems.
This release includes additional active monitoring capabilities which enable users to test specific customer behaviors - placing a phone call to a specific extension, holding a 50-person conference call, navigating a complex IVR menu - and accurately measure the performance results from the user’s perspective. When added to existing passive health and deep level monitoring capabilities, Empirix OneSight offers a solution uniquely able to proactively ascertain how application and network performance issues are affecting user experience.
Empirix OneSight 9.0 now provides a comprehensive understanding of both customer experience and voice quality across environments featuring:
- SIP Trunking, TDM and IP Infrastructures.
- Session Border Controllers.
- PBXs, Conference Bridges, Phones, Endpoints.
- Voice Biometric Solutions.
- IVRs and Voice Portals (Speech Recognition and Touchtone-based).
- Routing and CTI Applications.
- Agent Desktop Applications.
- Database Queries and Applications.
- Longtime Empirix OneSight users will benefit from architectural enhancements incorporated into this release that centralize performance management functions across multiple LANs, locations, systems, and applications, as well as from those that unify multiple test cases in a single application.
For additional information, please visit http://www.empirix.com