C&K’s Door Interlock Switch Provides Detection & Circuit Interruption
Designed to provide design flexibility by offering latching or momentary actions along with a variety of integration options, the DS Series door interterlock switch from C&K (Newton, MA) can be used for detection and circuit interruption functions. Ideal for gaming and vending machines, the rugged snap-mount interlock pushbutton switch features:
- A push/pull feature to break power when the machine door is open for trouble-shooting, maintenance, or repair.
- A long operating life of 50 k at 10 amp and 100 k at 0.1 amp.
- A unique construction that combines quick assembly and prolonged performance, enabling a multitude of design options.
- Rugged copper alloy.
- Silver-plated common terminals.
- F5-rated, gold-plated over silver alloy contacts for robust performance.
- Dielectric strength measured at 1500 V (50-60 Hz at sea level) and insulated to 100 m (minimum) with initial contact resistance rated at 30 milliohms.
The reliable single- or double-pole double-throw DS Series switches are RoHS-compliant and made of halogen-free material.
For more information, please visit www.ck-components.com