C&K Develops Ultra-Miniature, Low-Profile Slide Switch
C&K Components (Newton, MA) has expanded its family of low-profile, cost-effective miniature slide switches. Designed for applications with significant board space and height restrictions, the PCM Series is available in SPDT and SP3T models.
The PCM Series has been extensively designed into computer & computer peripheral products, networking equipment, telecommunication products, and test and measurement equipment
The RoHS-compliant PCM Series features:
- Mechanical operating life of 10 K cycles.
- Rugged stainless steel housing.
- Copper alloy silver clad brush.
- Copper alloy, silver-plated terminals.
- Contact rating of 0.3 A at 6 VDC.
- Contact resistance of 70 m? maximum.
- Insulation resistance of 100 MO minimum at 500 V.
- Dielectric strength of 500 VAC minimum.
- Operating temperature range of -20 to 85° C.
Both the PCM12 and PCM13 are packaged in tape and reel, which is ideal for pick and place assembly.
For more information, please visit www.ck-components.com