AVX Announces New Modelithics Models for Low Profile 0402
AVX (Greenville, SC) announces the availability of new Modelithics Models for its 0402 tight tolerance, high current, and high Q multilayer organic (MLO) inductor series. Part-value sensitive, substrate scalable, and fully integrated with a range of software applications (including Agilent ADS, Genesys, and AWR Microwave Office), the latest additions to AVX’s Modelithics Component Model Library allow design engineers to accurately simulate the performance of its HL, HLC, and HLQ Series inductors.
Based on AVX’s patented MLO technology, the inherently low profile HL, HLC, and HLQ Series inductors feature:
- Low parasitic.
- Excellent heat dissipation and solderability.
- Ability for surface mounting.
- Expansion matched to FR4 PCBs.
- Fine line high density interconnect technology.
- Low loss organic materials.
- Tight tolerance control.
- High repeatability.
- High stability over frequency.
- Rating for use in temperatures spanning -55 to +125° C.
- High frequency performance.
- Low DC resistance.
- RoHS-compliant Sn finishes and tape and reel packaging.
The HL, HLC, and HLQ are ideal for use in mobile communications, satellite, GPS, collision avoidance, matching network, and wireless LAN applications. All finished parts are 100% tested for electrical parameters and visual characteristics in accordance with JEDEC and MIL standards.
For more information, please visit www.avx.com