Amphenol Enhances RADSOK Technology RADSOK R4
Amphenol Industrial Global Operations (Sidney, NY) has enhanced its RADSOK technology high current contact system to RADSOK R4. This improved system is available in board-to-board, wire-to-board, and busbar-to-board configurations.
Ideal for use by both server and board manufacturers, the RADSOK R4 offers the following features:
- Connections up to 200A.
- Hyperbolic grid contact provides multiple points of contact and a high contact surface area for efficient and low resistance power transmission.
- Lower temperature rise than other traditional contact systems in its class, enabling smaller overall connector packaging and compact footprints.
- 25 % reduction in outside diameter over previous models.
- Easily configured to specific application requirements.
- Versatile RADSOK contact can be efficiently adapted to custom packaging with minimal non-recurring engineering costs.
- Radial contact design offers superior mechanical and electrical performance for high current board termination.
- Consistent performance as well as low voltage drop and contact resistance.
- For enhanced radial float tolerance in applications that require blind mate or mechanical robustness, RADSOK Super Twist R4 contacts are available.
- RADSOK R4’s laser welded assembly offers good mechanical strength.
For more information, please visit http://www.amphenol-industrial.com