Rohde & Schwarz Oscilloscopes with Wideband Probe for Power Analysis
Rohde & Schwarz has added power analysis options and a new differential wideband probe to its portfolio of analysis solutions for clocked power supplies. Developers can use the R&S RTO-K31 or R&S RTM-K31 option to automatically perform all major quality analyses and conveniently document the measurement results. The new R&S RT ZD10 probe is especially ideal for the characterization of switching power supplies with high clock frequencies.
When performing analyses on clocked power supplies, users will benefit from the high sensitivity and dynamic range of the R&S RTO and R&S RTM oscilloscopes. This allows the output ripple of power supplies to be characterized exactly and small voltages or currents in converters to be measured with precision.
- Power analysis options provide users with specialized measurement functions for automatically testing the quality of all segments of today's switching power supplies – including the mains voltage quality of the input range, the safe operating area (SOA) of the switching transistor, and the magnitude and spectrum of the output ripple.
- Measurement wizard guides the user through all measuring steps and provides diagrams illustrating where to connect current probes and other probes to the device under test.
- Power deskew fixture allows automatic delay correction between the signals of the current probe and the voltage probe.
- Handy documentation feature helps users manage the measurement results and save the measurement documentation in RTF or PDF format.
- High bandwidth of 1 GHz.
- Input voltage range of 70 V DC or 46 V AC (peak).
- Common mode and differential offset compensation can be set separately from each other to increase the flexibility of the measurement.
For more information, please visit www.rohde-schwarz.com