Ritron’s Quick Talk RQT Wireless Monitoring and Alerting System
Ritron’s (Carmel, IN) Quick Talk RQT is an industrial-grade radio transmitter with sensor inputs and voice recording storage that automatically alerts radio-equipped personnel when process conditions, such as temperature, change. This proven technology accepts inputs from up to 4 switches or sensors to monitor conditions so that when a change is detected, such as elevated process temperatures, a pre-recorded message alerts plant personnel to that specific sensor variance. Features include:
- A gasketed and sealed, polycarbonate enclosure that offers built-in mounting flanges.
- Stand-alone operation on 6 AA batteries.
- An optional 110 VAC adaptor.
- A 2 W transmitter or a 120 mW transmitter available.
- Compatibility with business-band 2-way radio.
For more information visit www.ritron.com.