New BinMaster RL for Reliable, Non-Contact Level Measurement in Bins
BinMaster Level Controls introduces the new BinMaster RL level sensor designed to provide highly reliable bin level data in challenging environments where dust levels are extremely high. The non-contact, continuous level sensor works in powders and solid materials of all types, including very low dielectric materials which until now have been largely incompatible with non-contact devices.
The acoustics-based BinMaster RL:
- Features self-cleaning, non-stick surface that does not require routine maintenance or air purge for cleaning.
- Eliminates manual cleaning of the sensor and frequent climbing of bins, which is a safety hazard.
- Uses acoustics-based technology at very low frequencies, which allows it to penetrate dust.
- Features acoustic waves that won’t reflect off heavy dust or the material surface, which can cause erratic or inaccurate measurements.
- Performs consistently when the environment gets extremely dusty, such as during filling or emptying cycles.
The BinMaster RL is designed to be easy to program and simple to maintain. A quick-start guide is used to configure the RL directly from a screen on the head of the device or alternatively, from a PC. Multiple bins can be connected using a daisy chain to help save on wiring and installation costs. The BinMaster RL outputs a 4-20 analog signal for simple connection to an existing control system or display module. Users can view measurement data for one bin or all bins at once from a PC when the RL is used with MultiVision software.
For more information, please visit www.binmaster.com