Gore Spaceflight Microwave/RF Assemblies Prove Performance for Ka-Band Applications
W. L. Gore & Associates (Landenberg, PA) has introduced a new line of GORE Spaceflight Microwave/RF Assemblies. The Type 5G Series has been optimized for Ka-band uplink and downlink satellite applications.
- Durable construction for good shielding effectiveness.
- Reliable signal integrity.
- Excellent insertion loss.
- Return loss performance up to 32 GHz.
- Qualified for spaceflight applications in three separate phases – integration, launch, and in-orbit.
The Type 5G Series of GORE Spaceflight Microwave/RF Assemblies can be terminated with either 2.92 mm straight-pin connectors (ZMQ) or 2.92 mm right-angle pin connectors (ZQA). These robust connectors have been designed to withstand the harsh environment experienced during satellite launch and orbit without compromising signal performance. Additionally, the low-profile of these connectors will increase flexibility during the layout process of satellite design.
For more information, visit www.gore.com/aerospace.