Advanced Power Electronics’ 300 mA LDO Regulators
Advanced Power Electronics (San Jose, CA) has announced a new series of low drop-out linear regulators that include current and thermal shutdown protection features. APE8800A-HF-3 positive linear regulators feature:
- Quiescent current of about 30 µA.
- Output voltage accuracy of ±2 %.
- Guaranteed 300mA of output current with a drop-out voltage of only 250 mV.
- Ability to operate with low ESR ceramic output capacitors as small as 1 µF for stability.
- Current limit protection.
- On-chip thermal shutdown feature providing protection against overload or conditions where the junction temperature may exceed the specified thermal shutdown temperature.
- Availability with several fixed output voltages from 1.2 to 5V.
- Packaging in low-profile, space-saving RoHS/REACH-compliant halogen-free 5-lead SOT-23-5 and TSOT-23-5 packages.
For more information, please visit www.a-powerusa.com