Acopian's 450 W 1U Programmable Single-Output AC-DC Power Supplies
Acopian (Easton, PA) announces the expansion of its 1U AC-DC programmable power supply portfolio to include an extensive family of 450W 1U programmable single-output AC-DC power supplies.
- Offered in rack and benchtop models.
- Available in 135 different voltage ratings spanning from 1–135 Vdc.
- Current ratings up to 40 A.
- High efficiency.
- Engineered to satisfy the requirements of a broad array of OEM, industrial, and laboratory applications including automated test equipment (ATE), water purification, electro plating, product development, industrial controls, motor controls, and cathodic protection.
- Accommodates the universal AC input voltage of 95 – 265VAC, 49 – 420Hz.
- Active power factor correction (PFC) of 0.99 ensures operation in challenging AC environments and compliance with European EMC requirements.
- Configurable units with an optional fixed auxiliary output of between 3.3Vdc and 125Vdc, up to 180W.
- Comprehensive and intuitive front panel supports reliable linear controls for precise adjustment and optional digital LED voltage and current meters.
- Voltage and current monitor outputs and provisions for N+1 redundancy and paralleling for higher current are also optionally available.
- Pluggable connectors facilitate quick and easy wiring of control and input leads.
- PFC, universal input, built-in over voltage protection (OVP), and constant current control provide further flexibility.
- Features short circuit and overload protection, "soft start" and "no load" operation, internal EMI filtering, thermal protection, remote sensing and RFI shielding.
- Operates in a constant-current or constant-voltage mode.
- Digital interfaces, including RS232, RS485, Ethernet and USB, are available upon request.
For more information, please visit http://www.acopian.com