‘Elo at the Office’ Touchscreen Solutions Boost Meeting Collaboration
Elo Touch Solutions recently announced its ‘Elo @ The Office’ solutions designed to enhance communications, optimize collaboration, and boost productivity in office environments. The bundles combine Elo’s 42- to 70-inch all-in-one touch computing hardware with leading software to enable cloud-based collaboration, digital whiteboard, building directory, and virtual receptionist applications. Elo @ The Office aligns with the new way of working through compatibility with Cisco WebEx, Citrix GoToMeeting, Google Hangouts, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Skype, ReadyTalk, and other cloud-based applications such as QlikView and salesforce.com.
Elo Corporate Collaboration Solution
- Enhances the effectiveness of multi-location meetings.
- Integrates with existing IT environment.
- Features 70-inch touchscreen.
- Includes integrated Intel Core i5 computer running Microsoft Windows.
- Mounts less than 4 inches from the wall.
- Requires only AC power and a network connection.
Elo Digital Whiteboard Solution
- Combines the simplicity of a whiteboard with the power of a computer – without the need for a projector or a laptop.
- Includes feature to capture meeting notes and integrate multi-media content to create, deliver, and manage high-impact presentations with a finger or a stylus. Users can annotate over applications, write notes in digital ink, then save their work to share with others.
- Multi-touch capabilities create opportunities for multi-user and remote collaboration by accessing cloud content, presentations, digital dashboards, or other back-office applications.
Elo Directory Solution
- Elo’s 55-inch touch screen plus JibeStream NovoTouch software provides built-for-touch functionality to enable visitors of any building or campus to find their destination quickly and easily.
- Clean, modern interface design makes it easy to use with directory listing templates and advanced 3D maps. Building managers can realize operational savings, streamline processes, and enhance visitor experiences with news, weather, or other customized content integration.
Elo Virtual Receptionist Solution
Elo’s 42-inch touch screen plus WinTech LLC’s ALICE receptionist software enables employees to communicate with visitors in the lobby from their desks using face-to-face video or audio-only conversations. Guests are automatically greeted and told how to use the interactive directory without losing the personal touch of human customer service. The intuitive, one-touch interface makes it easy for a receptionist in a central location to manage several remote office lobbies. Visitors no longer feel “lost” upon entering a company lobby; employees feel more secure knowing visitors will be automatically be greeted. ALICE receptionist operates 24/7 and is always available to welcome office visitors.
For more information please visit www.elotouch.com