WAGO 2007 Series Current Transformer Disconnect Terminal Blocks Simplifies Current Transformer Testing
The new TOPJOBS current transformer disconnect terminal blocks from WAGO Corporation (Germantown, WI) simplify current transformer testing, as well as increase safety, within power monitoring applications. Designated the 2007 Series, these CT disconnect terminal blocks:
- Feature an intuitive orange 3-position (Operating, Shorting, and Measuring) disconnect lever.
- Have a compact footprint of 90 (L) x 8 (W) mm.
- Reduce panel space by up to 55%.
- Feature touch-proof design that does not require a separate cover to be installed.
- Ensure wiring accuracy.
- Are available in through or ground connection versions.
For additional information please visit http://www.wago.us