Pico Technology’s High-performance PC Oscilloscopes
With up to 500 MHz bandwidth on four channels, and an industry-leading 2 G samples of buffer memory, the new PicoScope 6000 Series from Pico Technology (Cambridgeshire, UK) has both the performance and the advanced analysis capability to speed debug of today’s complex electronic designs. Features include:
- Integrated function generator or arbitrary waveform generator (AWG).
- Advanced triggering.
- Automatic measurements with statistics.
- FFT spectrum analysis mode.
- Comprehensive waveform maths.
- Mask limit testing, and serial decoding for popular industry standards
For more information, visit www.picotech.com.